1."Drugs may kill you," I said, looking deep into her eyes. "But they never break your heart."
2. "You're stepping over the line." He said.
"Then don't draw one." I replied.
3. "I took 20 shots of vodka because I wanted to forget your name, but the only name I forgot was mine. And it turns out, either when I am drunk or sober, you're the only thing that's on my mind."
4."A tiger can't change its stripes." He whispered in my ear.
5."For every sin, there's a price."
6. "Why do you wear polka dots on Tuesdays?"
"Why do you wear white on Sundays?" I shot back.
7. "The war is in my mind." I didn't dare look up to meet his gaze. "And the battle scars line my skin."
8. "I'd rather walk through hell than be held up on a pedestal, sitting on a throne of lies." Her eyes blazed with an intensity I have never seen before. "I'd rather be alone than spend my days pretending something's real when it is nothing more than playing make believe."
I hope this prompts have helped guide you along the writing path you were looking for! Soon I will be posting a writing contest. Get your pens ready and a competitive spirit! The race will be on, and on,y one can win!