I know it has been a while, but I am back with all new tips, ideas, and writing advice like never before! I have been spending the last couple of days researching and exploring the literary world to develop a list of five writing MUST DO'S and DON'TS.
1. Write from your heart.
2.Write without editing, fixing, or checking.
3. Research what you are writing about.
4. Maintain the personalities of your characters. Show them evolving.
5. Put thought into your delivery.
1. Using the same plot line over and over again is never a good idea.
2. Don't reuse the same verbs and adjectives in every line. Mix it up a little bit.
3. Don't second guess what you are doing, just write.
4. Don't write when you feel like it. Set aside time to write at least a little bit everyday. If you only do it when it seems like a good idea, you will never get anything done.
5. Don't work on too many works at one time.